The Prodecys company, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Mentions légales
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
Prodecys SARL with a capital of 10 500 €,
whose head office is located: 535 Route des Lucioles 06560 Valbonne,
represented by Mrs Patricia Lamarre, in her capacity as Co-Manager,
registered at the RCS of Grasse 841 765 837,
telephone number: 0 988 002 586,
email address: email@example.com,
Director of the publication: César MEDEGAN,
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the Host") :
Prodecys is hosted by SAS OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59100 Roubaix.
Article 2 – Accès au site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Contenu du site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the publisher to take action upon learning of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Gestion du site
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the system or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsabilités
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, especially from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against the publisher as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of legal proceedings, either amicably or judicially, as a result of your use of the site, it may seek compensation from you for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Liens hypertextes
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Collecte et protection des données
Your data are collected by the company Prodecys.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
Article 8 – Droit d’accès, de rectification et de déréférencement de vos données
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
535 Route des Lucioles, 06560 Valbonne
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Utilisation des données
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide and improve the services of the Platform and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of a user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Politique de conservation des données
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide its services or support to you.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Partage des données personnelles avec des tiers
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in the context of the execution of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Offres commerciales
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: https://www.ovh.com/fr/support/.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: https://www.ovh.com/fr/support/.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a « cookie »?
A « Cookie » or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, « cookies » from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of « cookies » will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said « cookies ». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing : allows to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : adwords campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of « cookies » for all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographies et représentation des produits
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 – Loi applicable
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contactez-nous
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.